When things go wrong at work, it can be emotionally and financially stressful. Finding a resolution is not always easy but we will use our knowledge to protect your rights and get the best result for you.
On your side
Explaining your legal position and the options available to you, we will be by your side every step of the way. With experience of acting for all levels of employees, particularly issues affecting board directors and senior executives.
Pricing – Our Philosophy
We believe that it is important that our clients should have access to an employment law fee structure that is open, transparent and ultimately adds value to their case.
Because of the often uncertain nature of how much employment work will be required, we believe that working on a time spent basis for employment work is the fairest and most proportionate way to charge our clients.
We will always take the time to provide you with as much information on the potential likely costs of using our services as we can and we will keep you regularly updated on where your fees stand.
Keeping you aware of how much the work is costing you allows you maintain control over the amount you spend. We consider that is an important part of providing the best service possible to our clients.
Here are a few of the areas we can help you with:
- Disciplinary and capability issues (including sickness)
- Contractual disputes
- Tribunal and court litigation
- Contracts of employment and service agreements
- Consultancy agreements
- Unfair dismissal, including constructive dismissal
– In keeping with ‘Our Philosophy’ to be open and transparent click here to see a range of the normal fee’s for unfair or wrongful dismissal.
- Settlement agreements
– Settlement agreements are common for employees at all levels of seniority. We know that they can be time-sensitive so we will work with you to accommodate any timescales and unless an agreement is particularly complex, in most cases we will be able to provide advice within the fee contribution from your employer.