When it comes to family problems it can be highly emotional and often stressful so you need a solicitor you can trust and rely on to support you through this challenging time. Keeping your needs in mind, we will advise you on your legal position and provide you with cost-effective solutions.
Keep it out of court
As members of Resolution, all our solicitors take a non-confrontational approach to resolving family issues. We also have solicitors trained in collaborative family law, mediation and lawyer-led negotiations if you feel you can resolve your problems through face-to-face discussions with your partner.
We can help you with:
- Divorce or civil partnership dissolution
- Children and parenting disputes
- Financial and property claims on divorce, relationship breakdown or civil partnership dissolution
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Separation agreements
- Cohabitation disputes
- Cohabitation/living together agreements
- Domestic violence and abuse
Download our Information sheet on keeping you out of court.