In a competitive commercial climate, having a solicitor who has in-depth market knowledge and a hands-on practical approach can be integral to the success of your transaction. Whether you are buying, selling or negotiating a lease on commercial property, we can provide you with a comprehensive service based on practical, cost effective advice.
Our services include:
- Buying, selling all types of commercial property
- Acting for both landlords and tenants on drafting, negotiating and completing commercial leases
- Acting for both landlords and tenants on re-gearing a commercial lease
- Acting in connection with the full range of commercial property investment sales and purchases
- Advising on commercial and residential development acquisitions, options and promotion agreements
- Advising on landlord and tenant disputes and claims including compensation and dilapidation claims
- Carrying out secured lending and remortgaging transactions involving commercial property
- Advising on distressed property and real estate restructuring matters
- Providing commercial real estate advice in connection with corporate transactions
With a broad client base ranging from sole traders to major companies, we tailor our expertise to meet the needs of you and your business. Whether it’s meticulously drafting and negotiating contracts to investigating any areas of concern, we will ensure your transaction is dealt with quickly and efficiently. We adopt a pragmatic approach to commercial negotiation so you can be confident that we won’t lose sight of your business goals.
Every business is managed differently so we offer a flexible approach to our fees. Depending on your circumstances you can choose to pay a fixed fee or an hourly rate. We will discuss the options with you and agree a course of action so that you remain in control of your business.
The Commercial Property team are listed in the Legal 500, and the team is described as ‘always trying to find the best route to solve a problem’ and as having a ‘demonstration of knowledge and business acumen that is first rate’.