Whether you are buying, selling or negotiating a lease on commercial property, we can provide you with a comprehensive service based on practical, cost effective advice.
Setting solid foundations for your future
Instructing a commercial property solicitor who has in-depth market knowledge who is commercially focused and who takes a practical and pragmatic approach can be integral to the success of your commercial transaction.
Our services include:
- The sale and purchase of all types of commercial property
- Dealing with pension funded property transactions with a SIPP and SSAS involvement
- Commercial property finance by way of secured lending
- The sale and purchase of development land including land promotion agreements, option agreements, conditional contracts and overage agreements
- The sale and purchase of commercial property at auction, including the preparation of auction packs
- Supporting corporate transactions that involve commercial property
- Drafting, negotiating and completing commercial property leases
- All aspects of commercial landlord and tenants matters, including licences that deal with occupation, assignments, alterations and underletting
- Advising on and serving notices pursuant to the Landlord and Tennant Act 1954
- Advising on disputes between commercial landlords and tenants, including compensation and dilapidation claims
We work with both local and national clients, ranging from owner managed businesses to large corporates all across the North West and Peak District.
Adopting a pragmatic approach to commercial negotiation so you can be confident that we won’t lose sight of your business goals.
Every business is managed differently so we offer a flexible approach to our fees. Depending on your circumstances you can choose to pay a fixed fee or an hourly rate. We will discuss the options with you and agree a course of action so that you remain in control of your business.