Tax, Trusts & Estates Solicitor
Why do we need someone ?
Our busy New Mills office needs a full time solicitor to run a busy caseload of Wills, probates and tax planning matters.
- Meeting with client to take instructions and advise about Wills, estates, Power of Attorney and Court Protection deputyship work.
- Drafting Wills, Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection applications and accounts relating to the estate of deputyship files
- Dealing with estates
- Researching points of law in respect of benefits, tax, trusts and estates
What are we looking for ?
- Client care skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise
- At least 1 years PQE Solicitor or equivalent experience and qualification
- STEP qualified or studying for STEP qualification
Chafes Hague Lambert New Mills
09.00 – 17.00 Monday – Friday
Who to apply to:
Tel: 01663 743344