- Sales and purchases of commercial property
- Commercial property finance
- Commercial landlord and tenant matters
- Supporting corporate transactions which involve commercial property
- Sale of commercial property at auction, including the preparation of auction packs
- Pension funded property transactions with SIPP and SASS involvement
I joined Chafes Hague Lambert in 2017 as a newly qualified solicitor. Since working at the firm I have had the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of transactions for both individual and corporate clients, developing my knowledge and expertise in the above areas.
I enjoy building strong relationships with clients which enables me to better understand them and their business so that I can provide practical and pragmatic advice.
When I’m not at work:
In my spare time I enjoy spending time with family and friends and, when the weather permits, walks in the countryside.
My top tip:
During any form of negotiation always try to be realistic, a lot of time and money can often be wasted trying to manage unrealistic expectations.