Our Legal Team
- Residential sales and purchases
- Leasehold Deed of Variations including Surrender and Re grant
- Transfers of Equity
- Buy to Let
I am a Solicitor in the Residential Conveyancing Department
I qualified as a solicitor in 2014 and have specialised in private client work covering all aspects of residential conveyancing.
I have over 10 years’ experience in residential conveyancing and as I live locally to our New Mills office I have a good knowledge of properties in the area.
Looking after residential property transactions including house sales and purchases, as well as buy to let investments, lease variations and transfers of equity. Plus during my career, I have developed knowledge in dealing with both registered and unregistered land.
I appreciate that every individual circumstance is different and I strive to provide tailored advice on each particular occasion and always aim to provide clear advice and assistance on every aspect of your move.
- I have acted for one investor a number of times for buy to let purchases
- I have negotiated terms on the release of covenants within a legal title
- Also acting on properties purchased at auction
Accreditation to the Conveyancing Quality Scheme
My top tip
If you are buying a home and have a query, no matter how small, please let us know. If it is a concern for you we would like to help.