Our Legal Team
- Divorce and separation
- Civil partnership dissolution
- Financial matters
- Cohabitation disputes
- Separation and cohabitation agreements
- Private law children matters including child arrangements orders, specific issue orders, prohibited steps orders and special guardianship orders
- Domestic abuse protection
I have specialised in family law since I qualified as a solicitor. I am a member of Resolution and committed to helping clients resolve family disputes in a constructive manner. Sensitive to the needs of clients I aim to provide realistic advice with a calm approach.
- On one matter I acted for a mother seeking to relocate with her child outside of the jurisdiction and successfully obtained the courts permission for her to do son
- Acting for a mother in a matter where significant domestic abuse had been disclosed by the children and obtaining orders to safeguard the children in her care
- Acted for a father and successfully obtained enforcement orders including orders for the mother to pay financial compensation and orders for unpaid work
- Acting for a wife in financial order proceedings and obtaining a substantive order in her favour as the husband failed to comply with court orders and provide full financial disclosure
I am a member of Resolution and an accredited specialist solicitor
My top tip:
Resolving family disputes is stressful and it is important to try and focus on what is important in the long term.