Our Legal Team
Lasting powers of Attorney
Probate and Estate Admin
Tax, Trusts & Estates Solicitor
- Will preparation
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection applications
- Advising elderly clients
- Estate Administration
I am a Solicitor in the Tax,Trusts and Estates department.
I qualified as a Solicitor in 2016 and since qualification have specialised in private client work, namely Wills, Estate Administration, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of protection applications and deputyship ongoing management.
Clients who require advice may be bereaved and I am able to provide a caring and reassuring attitude together with the expertise to assist them on their journey. I am approachable and aim to provide clients with clear, concise advice.
- I have advised clients with disabled beneficiaries and drafted Wills suitable to their needs
- Made a Court of Protection application for health and welfare in a case of suspected abuse
- Drafted and registered Lasting Power of Attorney for a blind client who required significant assistance.
My top tip :
We may not be able to predict the future but we can prepare for it.