Our Legal Team
Partner and Head of Family
- High value divorce including assets held abroad
- Private law children issues
- Prenuptial agreements and living together agreements
- Domestic abuse
I am partner and Head of the Family department. I take pride in giving tailored, practical advice to clients which focuses on their issues. I’ll always explore all the options, looking for ways which avoid costly and unnecessary litigation.
I am collaboratively trained which is an alternative approach to dealing with separation and divorce and focuses on resolving issues without going to court. I will always try to help clients resolve issues in a collaborative and constructive way, guiding them towards civil resolution of their issues with former partners.
I am also a Governor at Alderley Edge Primary School.
- Acting for a wife in a divorce with assets over £12m, including many held abroad, I secured assets in excess of half of the total asset worth.
- Acting for a husband-to-be in negotiating a pre-nuptial agreement where the wife held assets over £56m.
- Acting on behalf of a mother regarding father’s application for contact against allegations of physical abuse towards child’s half siblings – obtaining protective injunctions regarding father’s attempts to maintain contact with younger children.
- Law Society Family Law
- Resolution Accredited Specialist
- Institute of Advanced Legal Studies
My top tip: Time heals everything.