Our Legal Team
- Prenuptial agreements
- Separation and divorce
- Financial issues on separation and divorce
- Private law children’s cases including child arrangement orders
Family disputes can be a time of high emotion so my aim is to provide realistic advice and help clients focus on the issues. Through an understanding and empathetic approach, I help clients consider all their options and to think clearly about the outcome they are looking for.
At Chafes Hague Lambert we offer many different levels of support from representing clients from the beginning of their case to providing advice and guidance if they wish to act as a litigant in person. It really depends on the needs and circumstances of the individual so always ask about your options.
I live and work in the High Peak and enjoy supporting local events both personally and professionally. I’m also a Trustee for two local charities – Crossroads Derbyshire (formerly High Peak Women’s Aid) and New Mills & District Volunteer Centre.
- Acting for a wife in complex divorce financial proceedings including freezing orders, non UK pensions and a rental property portfolio.
- Acting for a father where contact was restored with his children. His ex-partner claimed that he had abused his children but the allegations were rejected by the court.
- Acting for a mother where contact between her ex-partner and their children was limited because of the domestic abuse she suffered from him. The court ordered the ex-partner to attend a domestic violence perpetrators programme.
- Law Society Family Panel
- Resolution Accredited Specialist
My top tip: Seek advice as soon as possible to help you explore your options.