Our Legal Team
- Bulk business-to-business debt recovery
- School fees recovery
- Landlord and tenant issues
- Commercial and personal litigation
I focus on resolving disputes quickly whether it’s personal or commercial. Through an honest approach, my advice to clients is clear and I will always look at alternative dispute resolution methods such as mediation to avoid going to court where possible.
When it comes to debt recovery, I take a commercial view, balancing costs against recovery at every stage while for bulk collection services a more bespoke approach is taken.
As well as helping landlords obtain possession of their properties, I am experienced in defending counterclaims including dilapidations and offset claims for rent arrears. Working closely with many local letting agents, I assist their clients with contentious matters and regularly speak at events aimed at landlords, advising them on effective recovery of property and rent arrears.
- A £1.6Million loss of profit claim against a commercial horticultural producer
- Representing a large commercial courier company in bulk debt recovery of unpaid invoices and loss claims.
- Successfully recovered over £250,000 of unpaid school fees.
- Advising and acting for commercial and private landlords in the recovery of their properties.
My top tip: Take advice as soon as possible after a dispute arises so you are aware of your legal position as this will help save time and costs in the long term.