Our Legal Team
- Divorce and Separation
- Financial issues resulting from separation and divorce proceedings
- Children issues including Child Arrangements, Parental Responsibility, Prohibited Steps, Specific Issues and Parental Responsibility Orders
- Domestic Violence
I have 28 years’ experience of working in family law. I provide a caring compassionate and calming approach when dealing with clients, who in some cases can be emotionally damaged, hurt or angry. I provide clients with the support they need whilst providing the correct advice and guidance on how to achieve a successful conclusion without the necessity of resorting to litigation. If Court Proceedings are instituted I also have the experience to guide and assist them through this process. I have the determination and tenacity to achieve positive outcomes for my clients.
- Representing a client who was imprisoned for an alleged domestic violence assault pending final trial. Handling the Divorce and Financial proceedings on the client’s behalf whilst regularly liaising with her and achieving a successful outcome. This case also called on my earlier training in criminal law.
- Successfully contested and settled a financial dispute involving portfolio of rental properties prior to final hearing.
- Successfully defending a client served with an ex parte Non Molestation Order resulting in the Application being withdrawn at First Appointment. Also arranging contact to be reinstated between my client and children.
Institute of Legal Executives and Fellow of the Institute of paralegals