Our Legal Team
- Cohabitation disputes
- Private matrimonial finances
- Separation agreements
- Private child arrangements
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Domestic violence and injunction work
I am an assistant Solicitor who specialises mainly in advising clients regarding financial matters after separation, whether they are married or in a cohabiting relationship.
I focus on making a client feel at ease and will dedicate myself to supporting them throughout a challenging time.
I temper my down to earth style with technical legal advice to strive for the best solution having explored all options.
- Successfully represented a client in a contested financial matter that involved a property portfolio of over £1 million
- Represented an unmarried client in a contested multi property dispute with a successful outcome
- Successfully defended an application in the High Court for an emergency abduction application with an international element
- Defended an Appeal to the High Court to set aside a matrimonial financial court order, successfully
My top tip:
Be open minded and explore all options