Our Legal Team
Lasting powers of Attorney
Probate and Estate Admin
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Lasting Power of Attorney
I have recently joined Chafes Hague Lambert as a Solicitor in the Tax, Trusts and Estate Team. Prior to that I trained and worked as a Paralegal at a firm in Cheshire and Manchester, where I specialised in private client work including wills, Estate Administration, Lasting Power of Attorney’s, Trusts and ongoing deputyship management.
Some of these can be daunting so I make it a priority to explain things in a simple, straightforward way. I believe it is important that clients clearly understand and are engaged in the process throughout. I am pragmatic and focus on providing holistic advice which considers all the factors that affect my client. I work collaboratively with other professionals as needed to deliver a cohesive and streamlined solution.
- I successfully obtained tax relief on a high value farming estate which required careful consideration of the available inheritance tax reliefs
- I have advised clients with disabled beneficiaries and drafted Wills which incorporated their specific needs
- I have dealt with the administration of an estate where the deceased wished to be buried in the family grave in Ireland and successfully arranged the repatriation.
My top tip: It’s never too soon to make a Will