Our Legal Team
Partner and Head of Residential Conveyancing
- Residential sale and purchase transactions
- Remortgage work
- Transfer of equity cases
- Matrimonial and probate conveyancing
I am a Partner and the head of Residential Conveyancing and have over 20 years experience in dealing with all types of residential transactions. I am the main point of contact for conveyancing clients at our Wilmslow office and my aim is to make the time they spend dealing with one of the most important and significant steps in their lives as straightforward and problem free as possible. From receiving your quote to receiving or giving away your keys, I will be on hand to answer all your questions.
As a firm we are also a member of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme. This accreditation recognises that we have the necessary skills and expertise to provide clients with a high quality conveyancing service.
- I have acted in a number of sales at auction.
- I have acted for a buy-to-let investor on many occasions as he builds his portfolio of properties.
- I have negotiated an overage agreement in the course of a sale of property by executors who were based oversees.
Professional memberships: Law Society
My top tip: Keep in mind the bigger picture: if it’s the house of your dreams, the fact that the seller wouldn’t include the curtains in the price won’t matter in 12 months time.