Our Legal Team
- Matrimonial finance
- Children act cases
- Private child arrangements including Special Guardianship Orders for Looked After Children
I advise and assist clients in relation to all aspects of family law, including matters relating to pre-nuptial agreements, separation agreements for married and unmarried couples, divorce and matrimonial finance settlements and arrangements for children.
I apply a common-sense approach to cases and explain to clients, in an empathetic manner, all options available to them with an emphasis on encouraging matters to be dealt with pragmatically and proportionately.
I am able to tailor services to each individual client’s needs, particularly if clients are on a budget and wish to deal with certain aspects themselves.
- Representing a Father in a child arrangements order case where findings were made by the court that the allegations made by the Mother were false. Resulted in siblings being reunited in the care of the Father and care proceedings being issued by Local Authority to address the Mother’s behaviour
- Representing a Mother in court proceedings seeking financial provision for her daughter from a very high-earning Father.
- Representing a Husband within divorce proceedings defended by the Wife and within financial proceedings that resulted in a clean break enabling him to avoid liability for the substantial debt accrued by the Wife.
- Representing a Wife in matrimonial finances proceedings that resulted in a common-sense and fair outcome involving an unusual scenario with an inherited house that could not be sold.
My top tip:
Try to focus on the bigger picture and how you can plan and influence your own future