Our Legal Team
Lasting powers of Attorney
Probate and Estate Admin
- Wills and Trusts
- Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection applications
- Estate Administration and Estate planning
I am a solicitor based at our Wilmslow office and have completed the full scope of private client work, including drafting Wills & Trusts, Estate Administration, preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection applications together with estate planning. I qualified in December 2012.
- Administering multi-million pound estates including extensive negotiation with HMRC regarding the applicability of Business Property Relief and Agricultural Property Relief
- Completing an application to the Court of Protection for a Deed of Variation on behalf of an incapacitated client
- Drafting lifetime Trusts for high net worth clients’ estate planning
My top tip is you’re never too young to make a Will.