Our Legal Team
Lasting powers of Attorney
Probate and Estate Admin
- Wills and Trusts
- Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection applications
- Estate Administration and Estate planning
I am a Solicitor in our Tax, Trusts and Estates Department
I qualified as a solicitor in 2012 and have specialised in private client work covering wills, probate, trusts, tax, lasting powers of attorney and Court of Protection deputyship work.
Since qualifying I have developed particular skills in dealing with high net worth clients, complex probate matters and Court of Protection applications. I have a sensitive and efficient approach in dealing with clients at what is often a difficult stage of their lives. I deal with matters promptly and effectively to provide closure in probate matters and peace of mind for estate planning matters.
- Administering multi-million pound estates including extensive negotiation with HMRC regarding the applicability of Business Property Relief and Agricultural Property Relief
- Completing an application to the Court of Protection for a Deed of Variation on behalf of an incapacitated client
- Drafting lifetime Trusts for high net worth clients’ estate planning
Member of the specialist private client organisation the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
My top tip
You are never too young to make a Will.