Our Legal Team
Commercial Property Team
Partner and Head of Dispute Resolution
- Business related disputes
- Property disputes
- Disputes about wills and estates
I have been a specialist dispute resolution lawyer since 1997 and have substantial experience of a wide range of business and personal disputes. I deal predominantly with business related cases such as claims for breach of contract and shareholders/partnership disputes.
I believe that the key to winning disputes is to pay attention to even the smallest of details and to fight each dispute as if it is your own. I apply these principles to every case I deal with.
- A £4.5m claim against directors for breach of guarantees and indemnities
- A £5m claim against a company and its directors for breach of contract
- A defamation claim by a national trade federation.
- Professional Negligence Lawyers Association
- Law Society’s Civil Justice Section
My top tip: Locate and secure all relevant documents and take draft statements from key witnesses as soon as it becomes clear that there will be a dispute.