Our Legal Team
Partner and Head of Dispute Resolution
- Business related disputes
- Property disputes
- Disputes about wills and estates
I am a Partner and Head of Dispute Resolution
I have specialised in commercial and civil litigation since 1997 and qualified as a solicitor in 2000. With substantial experience of dealing with a wide range of both business and personal disputes. I have a particular expertise in partnership disputes, shareholder disputes, contract disputes and disputes about wills and estates.
I believe that the key to winning disputes is to pay attention to even the smallest of details and to fight each dispute as if it is your own. I apply these principles to every case I deal with.
- A £4.5m claim against directors for breach of guarantees and indemnities
- A £5m claim against a company and its directors for breach of contract
- A Court of Appeal case relating to commercial property rights
- Professional Negligence Lawyers Association
- Law Society’s Civil Justice Section
My top tip: Most cases turn on the facts. As soon as it becomes clear there will be a dispute locate and secure all relevant documents and take draft statements from key witnesses.