Our Legal Team
- Sales and purchases of domestic properties
- Remortgages and transfers of equity
- Equity release and property auctions
- Buy to let, shared ownership and Help to Buy schemes
When it comes to moving house, you need the best advice and strongest backing so I aim to to make the experience of moving house as stress free as possible. I work closely with local estate agents and other solicitors and know from experience that these good relationships make buying or selling a home easier. My knowledge of the local area means I understand where potential issues may arise and I can take the appropriate course of action to deal with the accordingly.
I pride myself in going that ‘extra mile’ for clients by guiding them through transactions and keeping them fully informed throughout. I encourage clients to give their feedback at every stage of their transaction to ensure that deadlines are met and that they are fully satisfied with their conveyancing experience.
- Acting for a property investor in disposals and acquisitions of properties, expanding his property portfolio around the UK to increase his return on investment.
- Acting for clients who are buying or selling homes over £1 million.
- Law Society Property Section
My top tip: If you’re not sure about something just ask – we’re here to help you.