Our Legal Team
- Settlement agreements
- Unfair dismissal including constructive dismissal
- Policy and contract reviews
I am a Solicitor in Employment Law.
I qualified as a solicitor in 1999 and have specialised in employment law acting for both employers and employees. During my career I have developed particular skills in providing a pragmatic, business focussed approach to employers.
I also advise upon many settlement agreements for individual clients, with a responsive supportive and practical approach.
Whether I am acting for an employer or employee, I am always on their side.
- Negotiating and concluding a complex settlement agreement for an outgoing senior executive of a large firm of surveyors.
- Defending a claim of unfair dismissal and age discrimination for an employer.
- Providing day-to-day support on disciplinary issues to a local building society client.
My top tip: Employment tribunals should be a last resort. There are usually better ways to resolve workplace disputes.