Our Legal Team
- Settlement agreements
- Unfair dismissal including constructive dismissal
- Policy and contract reviews
When it comes to working with employers, I take a pragmatic, business focussed approach to the issues. For every business it’s important to ensure that their employment law documentation is up-to-date and fit for purpose.
I also advise employees, mainly in relation to settlement agreements with particular expertise in executive severance.
Whether I am acting for an employer or employee, I am always on their side.
- Negotiating and concluding a complex settlement agreement for an outgoing senior executive of a large firm of surveyors.
- Defending a claim of unfair dismissal and age discrimination for an employer.
- Providing day-to-day support on disciplinary issues to a local building society client.
My top tip: Employment tribunals should be a last resort. There are usually better ways to resolve workplace disputes.