Working safely for you, our clients, and our teams during Covid-19
In line with the latest UK Government guidance, our offices are open and we will be able to facilitate face to face meetings.
All three offices are open Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
We want to maintain the safety of all our clients and team members so if you prefer to wear a mask when coming into our offices, then please feel free to do so.
Some staff will work in a hybrid way, if your lawyer is working from home on a particular day, details will be taken by reception and messages relayed to them to return your call.
We have our ‘safer working together’ processes and are continuing to work to create a safe environment for you, our clients, and the teams in the offices.
Staying Covid-19 secure – steps to safer working
- We have carried out a COVID -19 risk assessment a copy of which you can read here
- We have cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance, these will apply to all staff, clients and other visitors
- We will continue to take reasonable steps to maintain a 1m distance in the work place
We are continuing to work closely with our staff and have prepared our offices to ensure a safe working environment and practices.
- Clients will be able to come into the offices for appointments, to drop off documentation and present ID for their matters
- We will continue to offer virtual appointments via telephone, email or video call where we can, for those clients who prefer not to do face to face meetings
- Clear screens are installed in reception areas.