Working safely for you, our clients, and our teams during Covid-19
It is important during this time to continue to adhere to the guidance we are all being given, helping us to remain safe and reduce the spread of Covid-19. This also applies to how we work and how our office will operate during this time.
We have reviewed our ‘safer working together’ processes and are working to create a safe environment for you, our clients, and the teams in the offices.
Following Government guidelines, we have reopened our offices and will be able to facilitate face to face appointments for no longer than 30 minutes at all four offices.
Our office opening hours are:
10am to 1pm
2pm to 4pm
At other times the doors are locked and wont be opened.
Please do not knock on the door whilst closed.
If you are dropping off documents etc please either post them in the letter box or attend during opening hours.
We are also following the government’s guidance on safer working together.
Staying Covid-19 secure – steps to safer working
- We have carried out a COVID -19 risk assessment a copy of which you can read here
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance, these will apply to all staff, clients and other visitors
- We are taking reasonable steps to help people who wish to continue to work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the work place
We are also working closely with our staff and have prepared our offices to ensure a safe working environment and practices.
- We will work with each employee to manage any particular ongoing concerns and circumstances
- We will work with employees who are high or moderate risk to enable them to manage their physical and mental well-being and work commitments.
- Clients will be able to come into the offices for appointments, to drop off documentation and present ID for their matters
- We will continue to offer virtual appointments via telephone, email or video call where we can, for those clients who prefer not to do face to face meetings
- Only one client (or couple who live in the same household) will be allowed in reception areas at any one time
- Clear screens have been installed in reception areas and 2m markings in meeting rooms.
Measures and the government guidelines are changing all the time so this information and our risk assessment will be updated regularly, so please check back here for the latest status.