Working safely for you, our clients, and our teams during Covid-19
It is important during this time to continue to adhere to the guidance we are all being given, helping us to remain safe and reduce the spread of Covid-19. This also applies to how we work and how our office will operate during this time.
We have reviewed our ‘safer working together’ processes and are working to create a safe environment for you, our clients, and the teams in the offices.
Our office doors will, for the time being, remain closed to avoid unscheduled ‘walk-ins’, and during the current lockdown (Jan 2021) we will not be offering face to face appointments and to ensure safety we will be working in the following way:
Face to Face Meetings
- Whilst we are in the current lockdown we will not be doing face to face appointments but can offer a variety of alternatives to ensure your legal requirements are met.
- We will encourage virtual appointments via telephone, email or video call where we can
Reception Areas and Meeting Rooms
- Clear screens have been installed in reception areas and social distancing markers in the meeting rooms
- When we resume face to face appointments you will be asked to use hand sanitiser as you enter the office
- Only 1 client (or couple who live in the same household) will be allowed in reception areas at any one time.
Offices and Staff
- We have cleaning, handwashing, sanitising and hygiene procedures in line with guidance, these will apply to all staff, clients and other visitors
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain social distancing in the workplace
- We will work with employees who are a high or moderate risk to enable them to manage their physical and mental well being and work commitments
- We are taking reasonable steps to help people work from home if they are unable to work in the office.
We have carried out a Covid-19 risk assessment, a copy of which you can read here HSE risk-assessment Covid19 2021-01-04
Measures and the government guidelines are changing all the time so this information and our risk assessment will be updated regularly, so please check back here for the latest status.