Resolving a dispute quickly and cost effectively will minimise the impact of the dispute on your business. Our experienced team will fight your corner for you so that you can focus on your business. We will take the time to understand your business objectives before providing you with clear and concise advice tailored to your needs.
With one of the strongest dispute resolution teams in the area we have experience of resolving disputes about:
- Negligence (including professional negligence)
- Directors and shareholders
- Landlord and tenant
- Debt recovery
– In keeping with ‘Our Philosophy’ to be open and transparent click here to see a range of the normal fee’s for debt recovery
- Intellectual property
Pricing – Our Philosophy
We believe that it is important that our clients should have access to a dispute resolution fee structure that is open, transparent and sufficiently flexible to meet their needs.
We realise that your control of costs during a dispute is an important consideration so we have made flexibility a cornerstone of our fee offering.
We will always take the time to provide you with a fee proposition that is based on your particular circumstances and to discuss with you the most cost effective approach for your needs.
Our two fee offerings are :
- Hourly rates – these rates are linked directly to the experience of each solicitor. You may prefer this option as you will only pay for any work that is carried out.
- Fixed fees – this option provides you with certainty of costs from the outset and can cover either the whole dispute or predefined stages.
No matter which option you choose, we will provide you with as much information on the potential likely costs of using our services as we sensibly can. We keep you regularly updated on how our fees are building up
Choosing the right route
Alongside the traditional method of court proceedings, you may want to consider alternative dispute resolution (ADR). This includes mediation, arbitration and adjudication and could be a quicker and cheaper way to resolve the dispute. We will talk you through the options and advise you on which route is best suited to your objectives.