Covid 19 – working safely
Working safely for you, our clients, and our teams during Covid-19
It is important during this time to continue to adhere to the guidance we are all being given, helping us to remain safe and reduce the spread of Covid-19. This also applies to how we work and how our office will operate during this time.
We have reviewed our ‘safer working together’ processes and are working to create a safe environment for you, our clients, and the teams in the offices.
Our office doors will, for the time being, remain closed to avoid unscheduled ‘call ins’, however some of our team will be offering face to face appointments and to ensure safety we will be working in the following way:
Face to face meetings
- Clients will only be able to come into the offices by appointment only – we will encourage virtual appointments via telephone, email or video calling where we can
- When you book your appointment you will be asked questions about whether you have any symptoms and you will be asked again on arrival at the office
- Face to face meetings will be kept to a maximum of 15 minutes
- If you need to sign something we ask that you bring your own pen, if you don’t, one will be provided but you must take it away with you.
Reception areas and meeting rooms
- Clear screens have been installed in reception areas and social distancing markers in the meeting rooms
- You will be asked to use hand sanitiser as you enter the office
- Only 1 client (or couple who live in the same household) will be allowed in reception areas at any one time.
Offices and staff
- We have cleaning, handwashing, sanitising and hygiene procedures in line with guidance, these will apply to all staff, clients and other visitors
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain social distancing in the work place
- We will work with employees who are high or moderate risk to enable them to manage their physical and mental well being and work commitments
- We are taking reasonable steps to help people work from home if they are unable to work in the office.
We have carried out a Covid-19 risk assessment, a copy of which you can read here
Measures and the Government guidelines are changing all the time so this information and our Risk Assessment will be updated regularly, so please check back here for the latest status.